Brewtally Insane / American Craft Beer Radio Giveaway: 2 Tickets to Kyle’s Brew Fest!
Alright, you guys ready for another giveaway? So last weekend, my wife Patti, won a pair of tickets from American Craft Beer Radio to attend Kyle’s Beer Fest at Boulder Beer in Boulder, CO. Unfortunately, she forgot we’re embarking on another brew-venture on the same weekend and won’t be able to attend. After talking with Gary V over at American Craft Beer Radio, we decided to have a little fun, come up with a contest and give the tickets away to a lucky reader of Brewtally Insane. Hey, that means you!
Kyle’s Brew Fest is entering its’ third year and features Kyle Hollingsworth (from the String Cheese Incident) and his band, along with a ton of great beers. The event is being held on Saturday, July 28th from 3 PM – 7 PM and tickets run $25 for beer samples, an exclusive tasting glass and a mountain of great music.
Kyle is a big fan of craft beer and has done several collaborative brews with local breweries, including Boulder Beer and Dry Dock Brewing. In fact, his recent collaboration with Boulder Beer, called Hoopla – Pale Ale, is set to debut in cans in just two weeks.
The event will feature more than 30 breweries including Boulder Beer, Odell, Left Hand, Funkwerks, Great Divide, Oskar Blues and many more. There’s also a silent auction that will benefit the Conscious Alliance. Music meets Beer, all for a good cause. This is sure to be a great time and I’m pretty bummed that we can’t make it.
But, our loss is your gain. So if you’d like to attend, all you need to do is guess how many breweries I’ve been to. Simple right? Here’s a few quick rules:
1. You must be able to attend this event on Saturday, July 28th at 3 PM.
2. Place your guess on the Brewtally Insane Facebook Page in the comments section under the link to this post.
3. Guesses will be judged “Price is Right” style. In other words, closest guess without going over.
4. Your guess should be based on the total number of breweries I’ve visited. Not beer bars, beer festivals, etc… Just places that actually brew beer on-site.
5. One entry per person.
6. Keep listening to American Craft Beer Radio on 102.3 on Saturday’s at noon.
That’s about it. You’ve got until Sunday, July 15th at 5 PM MST to get your guess in. Good luck!
Oh, and thanks to everyone that helped us break 100 Likes today on the Facebook Page! Congrats to Cory Seaton for being our 100th Like and getting hooked up with a New Belgium Lips of Faith Brett Beer bomber and official NB Globe glass!